Friday 25 May 2012

Diablo III


     Finally, after 8 years of waiting, I have a chance to back to the World of Diablo AGAIN!!! A big thanks to my brother for borrowing me his ID. First, I have to download game client from this website  http://diablo3gamedownload.com/download-diablo3-client/ and its size is about 7.60GB. After I downloaded the file, I installed it straight away because I cant wait to play this game anymore. So excited!!! 


     The installation requires internet connection as well as playing this game and I have to wait for additional 30++ mb file (7.77GB in total) for the installation to complete. During the installation, you can read the story about Diablo 3 in order to have a better understanding on this game. Now, it is the time to play it. Hooray!!!


Launching Game (please ignore the background)

Login Page

 Male Barbarian

Female Barbarian 

Male Demon Hunter 

Female Demon Hunter 

Male Monk 

Monk Female

Male Witch Doctor 

Female Witch Doctor 

 Male Wizard

Female Wizard 

My Character- Monk (Male)

Loading Game

Gaming

Skills
Inventory

Quest

(To be continued)














No comments:

Post a Comment