Thursday 6 August 2015

Home cooked meals

I used to cook simple dishes for dinner during my uni life as it is healthier and cheaper. The living cost in Sunway City is expensive and homecook would help to save your pocket money. My home cooked meals usually no more than three ingredients and each one costs less than RM3 which is way cheaper than a meal outside (roughly RM7). Besides, I am vegetarian so it is quite hard for me to find foods all the time. Here are some of my home cooked meals. 

Braised peanut

Tomyum mihun with vege fish

Spagetti

Long bean with vege mutton

My favourite maggi goreng

Green beans with mushrooms

Maggi curry

Vege cooked with taufu

Tomyum ladyfinger with vege fish

Vege cooked with enoki mushrooms and vege mutton

Corn

Fried vege fish

ABC soup with potato and tomato

Long beans

Yeemee


No comments:

Post a Comment