Monday 5 December 2011

Back to the world of YOYO!!!


It has been years I didnt play yoyo and the reason why I decided to "touch" yoyo again is.....I AM TOTALLY BORED!!! I have another 2 more months holidays (3 months in total. Can you imagine that? o.0 )and I think I must do something meaningful (besides sitting in front of computer and tv) in order to spend my holidays wisely. Unfortunately, I have to buy another yoyo because I have threw my yoyo long time ago. 

Today I went to supermarket to look for a good quality yoyo. I found it but it has cartoon picture on it. Haizzzz..

It costs about RM 18(approximately USD 5.74 ) which is more expensive than my previous one. I bought it (my mom bought it for me actually), unpack it and try to relearn all the tricks that I have learnt before. I surf the net to learn some new tricks and there are more than 30 tricks for yoyo beginner (enough for me to spend my holidays). Hope that I can master all this tricks before I back to my university for second semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment